COMBED COTTON THROWS
You'll fall in love at first touch.
Thanks to the wide range of colors and shapes in our store, cotton throws can create an idyll and comfort in the house. With a successful combination of room design and product color, the interior of any room acquires a highlight and an original appearance, and sleep with our soft plaid will be healthy and comfortable.
Material: 100% Cotton Pre-Washed
Country: Woven in the United States.
Dry Clean Only. Measures 52"x 78"
Shipping: 5-9 days
Nature's gift to mankind
Nature herself gave mankind a unique natural material - cotton. Cotton fiber is widely used in sewing clothes and production of textile accessories, including blankets and throws, due to a lot of positive properties. Buying a throw, most often buyers pay attention to plaids made of wool or synthetics, forgetting that products made of cotton have a number of advantages compared to other options.
The uniqueness of the combed throw
Thanks to the wide range of colors and shapes in our store, cotton plaids can create an idyll and comfort in the house. With a successful combination of room design and product color, the interior of any room acquires a highlight and an original appearance, and sleep with our soft plaid will be healthy and comfortable.
Advantages of cotton plaids
The main advantage of a product made of cotton thread is its versatility. The material is perfectly dyed, there are not a countless types and colors of cotton throws, so the blanket can be chosen for the interior of any room, including the nursery. In addition, cotton has important qualities for children: hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly, you can safely cover your child with such a product and not be afraid of the manifestation of allergic reactions.
Comfort and Wearability
The unique structure of cotton threads weave freely lets the air pass through, and also provides a hygroscopic effect, i.e. quicker absorption of moisture. Thanks to these properties, during sleep the necessary comfort is maintained - in winter a cotton bedspread is ideal for warmth, and at summer night it will not be hot under it.
Cotton is able to stand an unlimited number of washings, while remaining as soft and without losing its original positive properties, and a special weave guarantees the long-term use of the product. Cotton throws are extremely lightweight, when folded almost does not take up space.
Care of a cotton throw
Cotton is a natural material, so the care of such products will not give any special problems. However, in order for the cotton plaid to serve the owner as long as possible, it is worth following some rules.
- Please note that the cotton fiber is easily crumpled, and it is not necessary to cover such a blanket sofa, if it will often sit on it. For such purposes it is better to choose another product, and the cotton throw should be carefully folded and stored in a dark dry place.
- Periodically the product should be washed to prevent dust accumulation, washing should be done in a delicate mode without spinning, and drying is possible both horizontally and vertically - this does not affect the shape of the product.
- What country was this plaid made in? The country of manufacture is the United States of America.
- Is it handmade? Of course, our throws are hand embroidered by artisans with natural fabrics.
- Does it fit for a baby? The throw is totally safe for children and hypoallergenic.