ANCHOR™ WEIGHTED BLANKET: FIND BALANCE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
WHY A WEIGHTED BLANKET?
One in five Americans have a sleep disorder and nearly one in five have an anxiety disorder—and we know you want natural solutions. Studies suggest weighted blankets may create a natural boost in mood, ease stress and anxiety, promote deeper sleep, encourage athletic recovery, and soothe Restless Leg Syndrome.
Our founders Sam and Kacie Hygge Cave are big believers in the weighted blanket. Their oldest daughter has always struggled with anxiety and sleep, and they’ve tried adding natural sleep solutions into her routine. The weighted blanket is a winner. For two years, she’s been sleeping more soundly and feeling more secure.
Sam and Kacie wanted to bring you that same feeling by embracing all the good weighted blankets can do and refining them for your home. Hopefully, the AnchorTM Weighted Blanket can bring comfort to you and your family.
- Glass beads create gentle pressure to ground you in feelings of security, stability, and safety
- Outer blanket features elegant channel stitching for a designer look; available in two classic colors: Ash and Driftwood
- 100% cotton inner blanket for all-season comfort with 10-tie system for a secure fit
- The removable, silky-soft microfiber cover is hypoallergenic and stain resistant
- Outer blankets are easily washable; inner blankets should only be spot cleaned and hand washed
- Baffle-box design evenly distributes and encases glass beads
- Portion of purchase helps the Great Society Inc. to conduct missions with a dedication to promoting safe, practical solutions and science-based treatments for the needs of individuals with Autism and their families.
FIND WHAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
12 LB / 15 LB / 20 LB
The Anchor™ Weighted Blanket is available in two sizes and three weights per size. A weighted blanket should be around 10 to 12 percent of your body weight, within a pound or two. So, a person weighing 150 pounds would choose the 15-pound option. The throw size will comfortably cover one sleeper, while the Queen can cover two.
"I have heard of weighted blankets but didn't truly understand the value of them until my Hygge Cave Anchor™ Weighted Blanket arrived. My son has struggled with sleep anxiety for years. Going to bed was full of tears and worry. This blanket has been made with such exactness and creativity, to be a source of comfort. And it is! He has LOVED this and now we all fight over who gets to use it. We are so grateful for the dedication of the Hygge Cave family as they work hard to bless the lives of so many. Thank you!" –Kelly